Conquer Singapore’s skies in The Red Baron Challenge, a team bonding exercise in which players build functioning aircraft out of everyday materials.
At the start of the challenge, teams are given a set of materials and a time limit, then challenged to build a plane-style glider out of nothing more than cardboard, tape, and other everyday supplies. You and your team will have to work fast and think creatively to build your plane before the clock runs out.
At the end of the build phase, teams present their designs and are scored on a series of criteria, including design, presentation, and functionality. Planes are then put to the test in an airshow-style competition. Highest marks go to gliders that travel farthest and stay airborne longest.
One of Jambar’s most creative activities, this challenge is perfect for any team building event. Talk to us now about bringing this activity to your next corporate function or get together. With The Red Baron Challenge the sky’s the limit.
Searching for a way to make The Red Baron Challenge extra special? Talk with us about the different ways this activity can be customised specifically for you and your team.
- Teams are challenged to design and build a functioning plane-style glider.
- Planes are judged for design, presentation, and functionality.
- Ends with a competition to see whose travels the farthest and stays airborne longest.
- Wide breadth of required skills means teams must make the most of each member’s
- Players are challenged to draw on their full creative faculties.
- Time constraint boosts interaction between teammates.