Design and implement a business plan – all in record time – with The Entrepreneurs Challenge. The perfect fusion of fun and business acumen, this activity will give your team new insight into good business practice in a playful, peer ponding experience.
In The Entrepreneurs Challenge, teams are challenged to translate a small initial investment into a profitable business in the span of just a few hours. With a modest budget and minimal guidance, you and your team will have to propose, plan, market, and implement a brand new business, then take it to Singapore’s streets. Teams reconvene at the end of the day and compare their results, with a winner announced based on profits.
Can your group take peanuts and translate them into top dollar? Or will your team go bankrupt in the face of competition?
If you’d like to have the Entrepreneurs Challenge customised for your next event, talk to us. We’d be happy to discuss ways to make this activity unique for you and your team.
- Teams work to craft and implement a single-day business plan.
- Players take to Singapore’s streets to put their business to the test.
- Teams reunite at the end of the day to compare their results.
- A fun and challenging way to engage with corporate and economic principles.
- Rewards quick and innovative thinking.
- Teams must make the most out of each member’s strengths by delegating work and