- 09.00 – 09.05 Welcome by Jambar, General Briefing
- 09.05 – 09.15 Warm up and Pre-framing Activities
- 09.15 – 10.00 Context and discussion about the day
We allow the team to express their current mood before creating connection through authentic communication in pairs or group of 3 people. Using objects found around the room to help introduce and describe your partner to the group.
- 10.00 – 10.15 Introduction to Belbin Team Roles
What is Belbin all about? How it empowers you to your full potential at work?
- 10.15 – 11.00 Full description and interaction about the 9 Belbin Team Roles
Over 10 years Dr Belbin isolated each of the team roles and generated detailed identifiers and behaviours that compose each role. We look in detail at these and individuals begin to determine their primary roles.
- 11.00 – 11.15 Tea Break
- 11.15 – 13.00 Understanding Individual Reports
Guided discussion on the usage of the reports. Show team how their profile can help themselves and their team. Methods included: profile interpretation, short inputs, paired and group discussion.
- 13.00 – 14.00 Lunch
- 14.00 – 14.15 Post lunch warm up
- 14.15 – 15.00 Discussion Game based on Belbin Team Roles
There is no right or wrong opinion on how each person views the case study, only the realisation that different profile has different ways to connect effectively. Methods included: group discussions, paired discussion and short inputs.
- 15.00 – 16.00 Understanding the group Report and Group Report
The Belbin Team Roles Group report provides a grouped detailed analysis of the current team roles in your team as well as suggestions as to where the team may currently be very effective and areas where their may be gaps.
- 16.00 – 16.15 Tea Break
- 16.15 – 17.45 Team activity and debriefing – Virus
Virus is a cooperative strategy game and as such it provides a refreshing change of pace from most board games. Rather than competing against each other, players all have to work together to try to defeat the game itself. This activity is engaging yet there are some excellent learning points and conclusions that can be drawn from it and how those can be transferred and implemented to the business world.
- 17.45 – 18.15 Taking the team forward and wrap up
Finding an action plan to bring the team to be more cooperative and communicate more effectively in the future with a new insights on individual profile.