What is NLP?
NLP is about understanding how the language of the mind creates the patterns and programs you run in life. We have programs for everything that we do – and by understanding this you can enhance the programs that are working well, change what isn’t working well and ‘map across’ resourceful patterns to other areas of life and you can use this information to help others too!
Ultimately, with NLP you are learning how your mind works – and in turn other people’s minds. In essence everything we interact with (see, hear, touch, taste, smell, think) creates a chemical reaction which triggers a response. What if you can learn how to purposefully alter those chemicals and therefore your responses? That, is NLP.
James uses a range of techniques that are delivered through his vast knowledge of NLP. Outcomes that you can expect:
- Clarity about what you want, why you want it and how you can get it.
- Bridging the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
- Strategies and techniques which facilitates you to reach your goal faster.
- Overcome obstacles, low confidence and insecurities.
- Explore and evaluate all possible options available.
- Dedicated time, support, encouragement and motivation.
- Habits and how to change them.
James Mclauchlan – Bio
James has been changing lives through facilitating events, public speaking, leading programs and coaching people like you in Singapore since 2010.
Graduated in 2005 with a Masters degree in Engineering and French, James is well travelled and has lived in Malaysia, France, Sweden and Singapore.
His ability to relate to groups and individuals has lead him to be a sought after facilitator in Singapore and Worldwide.
Some of his highlights are:
- Master Practitioner of Neuro–Linguistic Programming with the Worldwide Institute of NLP. NLP explores why people think and act the way they do to allows them become the best they can be through proven processes.
- Facilitating emotional intelligence courses (EQ) through tools such as Belbin and DISC.
- Invited to speak during the Singapore Achievers Congress with 3000+ attendees.
- Co-ordinated, facilitated and delivered corporate team building and development programs at over 300 events in Singapore from 15 – 1000 people.
- Has worked with many major local and international companies, including Google, eBay, BHP, Keppel Land.
- Successful entrepreneur & business owner.